Two birthdays to celebrate today. Gary Parker, the man of many names and birthdays, is celebrating his real one. Hope that you enjoyed your day Andy.
And Irene Cousins is also on the birthday list. Best wishes Irene.
------------------------------------
I've known for a long time that women were smarter than men, but this week it has become very apparent.
Monday, I golfed 18 holes in the heat - Mardi swam with the ladies.
Tuesday, I golfed 15 holes in the heat, baled on three long ones on the back nine, and was useless for the rest of the day (no smartass comments required Al) - Mardi golfed just 9 holes.
Today, I dug sod and cut grass for two hours - Mardi swam with the ladies in the morning and with our friend Jo-Anne Kempe in the afternoon.
And she crushed me at Skip-Bo. Can I blame my eyesight?
-----------------------------------
Although the American League eventually lost the All-Star game, our two Blue Jay All-Stars, Vladdy and "Captain" Kirk, played well, both getting hits and fielding well.
Now it's back to the grind as they work towards playoff time.
-----------------------------------
Stay well and stay cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment