Wednesday, July 30, 2025

The Countdown

 Following along on yesterday's theme, I spent about a half hour creating plants again today.  I had three plots of Cactus, two of which are well displayed, but one was not really seen.  So, I dug it up and split it into 16 parts (the black pots - the two green ones are from last year).


Hopefully, they'll generate some sales next year, and if so it's a half hour well spent.

I also spread some soil and did some watering before giving up to the heat and humidity. 

---------------------------------------

The Blue Jays, playing in Baltimore's heat and humidity (worse than here) finally won a game today after dropping four in a row.   They're still a few games ahead in the American League East and have a day off before resuming play in the air conditioned dome.  Should be just fine.

----------------------------------------

Golf tomorrow, weeding on Friday, then Saturday morning cut the grass one last time before leaving that night for Scotland.  Getting excited!

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment