First order of business: Happy Birthday Maureen! All the best on your special day.
---------------------------------------------
Mardi's son Greg made a weekend visit. First time we've seen him in quite a while. He's been posted, plus he attended the G7 in Kananaskis and got to transport the political bigwigs to the conference by helicopter. Greg was really impressed with meeting the Ukrainians and Zelenskyy. They were the most efficient and prepared of any delegation.
Last night Greg and Mardi decided to attend the Ti-Cats game. I chose to watch it at home - looking into the sun with my light sensitive eye didn't excite me.
So I drove them to Eastgate to catch the bus and picked them up after the game. The team won, giving them a winning record for the first time in years. A nice mom and son event. And I watched in the comfort of our home - a nice dad event!
Greg left this morning, heading to Brantford to see his dad on his birthday.
Hope he didn't have a wet ride. After he left I headed to the greenhouse to cut some grass, but Grimsby was in a different weather zone. It was raining when I got there, and the forecast was for more of the same to continue for a couple more hours.
So I had a coffee with Sean and Alex and headed back home. The grass can wait.
------------------------------------------
Two golf days coming up. Can't take too many strokes 'cause I have to beat the heat.
Stay well - and cool.


No comments:
Post a Comment