Correction: Apparently, I didn't check that picture very closely before including it my last blog. It was Pat who did the smoke detector check-up, not Carol. Sorry ladies!
Hopefully, I got it right this time. That's Mardi waving the towel.
As you can see, it doesn't take much to amuse me.
-----------------------------------------
Mardi and I went for a walk yesterday. It was a bit chilly. Fortunately, Mardi had a selection of toques to choose from.
We started out on sidewalks, but eventually the sidewalk turned into a golf cart path. So we walked two holes and found two golf balls each. A profitable day.
It hasn't been great weather for the ladies this past week. Cloudy, cool and breezy with some rain seems to have been the norm. They left this morning and, as you would suspect, the forecast becomes much better starting now. Sorry once again ladies!
Mardi and I spent a couple of hours at the Lazy River, both in the water and subsequently catching rays. A beautiful day.
-----------------------------------------
Is anyone else thinking about getting a maple leaf tattoo?
-----------------------------------------
Stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment