Thursday, February 27, 2025

+Flags, Flog and Friends

 I have received one response to my tattoo query.  We'll see how far that goes.

But, in the meantime, I'm counting on my Tobermory Trompers crests...........


..........to identify me as a proud Canadian.  I have two such shirts with me and I'll be wearing them as much as possible for the next month.

------------------------------------------

We golfed with a couple from north of the GTA today.

Along the way we noticed that Orange Lake has taken a step to increase their units (and profits) by converting a section of two bedroom units into one bedroom units.

You would have to hope that your neighbours who share the patio are nice people!
P.S.  I parred the island green hole again.  Beat Mardi by a stroke, but she won 5 holes to my 4.  Life is sure tough!

Then we headed to the Lazy River for the afternoon.  Nice and sunny today again (sorry ladies).
-----------------------------------------
And, tonight we welcomed Maureen and Matt to our abode.  They'll be with us for two nights.  Then the four of us head for a rental house in nearby Davenport.
--------------------------------------------
Stay well.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment