Tuesday, February 4, 2025

Golfed My Age!

 We spent some time yesterday in the pool and then headed to Disney Springs to see the movie "Wicked".   Can't remember why.


Pretty remarkable media experiment, but not really my cup of tea.  I won't be going back to see the next "chapter" in the story.

----------------------------------------

Much more fun today.  Although we woke up to a heavy fog......

............................it eventually cleared and we headed out for a round of golf.  And I finally had a golf score (83) lower than my age (87 until April 6).

Full disclosure: We played Deer Creek Golf & Country Club, the 18 hole course connected to an RV park.  Par is just 60.  Ed and I played from the white tees (3,181 yards) while the ladies played from the red tees (2,523 yards).

Nevertheless, it's a marker that I can try to improve upon.

A very pretty course, with some challenges.


-----------------------------------

Trump postponed the tariff gambit, so I don't have to feel guilty yet about spending money in the U.S.  Sure glad that we brought some Canadian made cereal down with us though!  That will show them!

I can't understand why the Canadian politicians don't point out that there is no trade deficit when you add in the money that the Snowbirds pour into the U.S. economy.  Not that it would make any difference to the tariff king I guess.

We'll see what his next demand will be and what it will take to keep postponing his wonderful 25% tariff.  

--------------------------------------

Buy Canadian.

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment