We headed down to the Lazy River this morning. A beautiful day once again.
During my tour I saw a guy who had a tattoo on his back "Made In Canada". I asked him if he had any problems down here because of it. He said, on the contrary, lots of positive comments.Sounds like a good idea for when I get home, with a flag included. And, Maureen's granddaughter, Chyna, is in that business. So we'll see. How about:
Made In Canada
1937
-----------------------------------------
I have a sort of speech prepared if I get a chance to interact with a MAGA supporter.
"Have you ever visited Canada? (That may lead to an interesting conversation, but if not...) I've visited all 50 of your states and all 10 of our provinces, and we both have beautiful countries, but there are differences.
"We are better educated.
"We have a higher standard of living - we don't have millions housed in trailer parks and run down shacks.
"We have better health care - that's why we live four years longer on average.
"We don't have mass school shootings - thank God!
"Our prime minister is not a convicted felon. And our government is not quite as corrupt as yours.
"We already have a wastrel King. We certainly don't need another.
"So, can you explain why we would want to give all of that up?
Hope he or she isn't carrying a gun!
And, you know, that might be an effective argument to use on the young Canadians who think it would be a good idea to become the 51st state (second rate protectorate). Give it a try.
---------------------------------
Tomorrow is moving day.
Stay well.

No comments:
Post a Comment