Yesterday we headed to Port Richey (actually to Bayonet Point) for a game of golf at Beacon Woods Golf Club.
Unfortunately, Ed's talking golf bag, Bogey Boy, tagged along......
.................and I blame Ed and Bogey Boy for me losing to Mardi.
Bogey Boy will feel the pain as our vacation progresses. Mark my words - I don't think we've heard the last of him!
Afterward, we all headed to the Overtime Bar, where a game of musical bingo was taking up the attention of our friends.
But, no wins.
After dinner it was back to their place where a game of Skip-Bo was the highlight. Ron and I are not talking about that, nor about the golf game. Sore losers? Perhaps.
But, we did have a good time with Jill and Ron, and the boys will get even, some day.
----------------------------------------------
Back to the vacation grind tomorrow.
Stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment