Monday, January 20, 2025

Whiner

 We watched the Trump Inauguration this morning.   Probably more to say about that later.

Then we  made a shopping list and headed out to WalMart.

Mardi and I have different philosophies about shopping.  I consider it a necessity.  Mardi thinks about shopping as an adventure and she does enjoy it more (except when I'm being "impatient").

If we make out a list, then I think my job is to try to find what's on it, head to the checkout, go home.  Is that impatient?  I argue that it's just being efficient.

Bur she still loves me -  she let me win at cards today😇.  

After that we went for a walk.  Just over a mile I think, and we stopped to check out the new "Residences", which are party houses meant to hold up to 20 people.



Quite the showpieces!

------------------------------------------

Back to Trump.  Watched the whiner sign a bunch of executive orders that will cause major indigestion in a lot of places and with a lot of people.

Tariffs for Mexico and Canada will start on February 1.  We'll see what the response is and cross our fingers that it will work.  Hold onto your hats - the political storm is about to start.

------------------------------------------

Stay warm.  Stay well.



No comments:

Post a Comment