The van looks sad, but it did a good job yesterday.
We tell anyone who is looking that the dirt is from Pennsylvania and West Virginia and not from Canada.
I wonder. Should I get it washed before we pick up Mardi tomorrow?
Today we woke to -3C, but sunny and completely blue skies. No weather issues, but lots of traffic woes. First at the intersection of I-26 and I-90, which is always a mess - 4 lanes of traffic trying to fit into 2 lanes heading south.
Add two accidents along the way and we spent a lot of time stop and go through South Carolina and Georgia. But we eventually made it to our Daytona Beach destination - temperature +13C.
Had a drink and then headed out to the Ocean Deck Beach Bar, a favourite haunt of David and Sue when they visit Daytona. Good food, nice vibe. Will sometime be able to send you a picture of that too - the hotel internet is not being cooperative tonight - it took David and I quite a while to figure out how to get the van picture through.
Tomorrow we head to Orlando International to pick up Mardi, then check in to Orange Lake, and then head to Miller's to help Anna celebrate her birthday. Should be fun.
Stay well.

No comments:
Post a Comment