Tuesday, January 28, 2025

Customs and Excise (sorry, Excitement)

 This morning's walk took us past the Fun Zone and we spent a bit of time watching the kids have a good time.  On the giant slide....


......and whatever this is called.


Looked like a fun zone for sure!

Then, this afternoon we headed to Orlando International to pick up Rose and Ed.  Got them settled and headed to Miller's for dinner.  Ed chose the baby back ribs (sorry Matt, your turn will come).


I chose not to show Ed's face because he may be on the U.S. Marshall's wanted list.  He brought a half dozen golf balls across in his CPAP machine and they were checked by Customs in case they contained explosives.  It was a close call!  I'm sure he will be followed by the FBI while they are here.  We're going to lay low tomorrow, just in case.

And, I don't know if Disney Security will let him in to Disney Springs on Thursday night.  Signing off with some trepidation.

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment