I was so anxious to have my nap last evening that I forgot to mention what else we did.
If we walk out the back door of our building, we are at the pool end of the Lazy River. Pretty convenient! So we did a lap of the Lazy River and spent some time in one of the hot tubs. Then, dinner at one of the restaurants in the complex and home to bed.
-----------------------------------------------
David and I left for the airport at 3 a.m. Surprisingly, traffic was light 😉.
It's been a good four days of father/son time for me! Won't see him again until April though.
Thanks for helping to get us here David! Mardi certainly appreciated not having to take on the elements on the drive down.
-----------------------------------------------
Had a short sleep after returning from the airport. Then it was time for Mardi and me to head over for our "owner's update". Earned us a $120 gift card.
The update guy asked us what our feelings would be regarding Trump's suggestion that Canada becomes the 51st state. I responded that we don't need Trump - we've got our own asshole. And we have no interest in losing our health care and dying four years sooner.
Turns out that he's a Trump supporter - he's going to check his Toronto relatives to see what they think 😓 .
Temperature for today and next couple of days is in the mid teens. Hard to take. Hope you folks are feeling sorry for us!
And stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment