We had a nice day today, especially after reading about the weather issues after we got through, when they declared state emergencies.
Today's highlight was a golf game for the three of us. Lots of water and sand on the course, but we managed to finish before we ran out of balls.
As usual, Mardi beat the boys, but I do need to point out part of the reason (other than that she hits it straight down the middle most of the time). Look at the picture below and you can see what the boys have to deal with. Now look way over to the right where Mardi teed off - no water between her and the green. Not fair!
But, we weren't the only turkeys on the course.We saw about a dozen altogether.And a couple of Sand Hill Cranes that were a bit too far away for a good picture.
Now, if you will pardon me, I have to grab some shuteye before I leave with David for the airport at 3 a.m.
Stay warm and well.



No comments:
Post a Comment