Last night, Mardi and I joined Maureen and Matt and headed to the Scout Restaurant, corner of King and Centennial to discuss the details of our upcoming trip to Myrtle Beach.
They serve Serbian dishes, the food is good and the prices reasonable.
Afterwards we passed up an invitation to play cards since I wanted to see the Blue Jays game (just two more left after last night). Turns out that was a 5-15 mistake! Gave up watching in the 7th inning when the wheels totally came off. The only reliever who wasn't scored upon was the backup catcher, Tyler Heineman. Sorry that I missed that inning.
---------------------------------------------
Between golf and our upcoming holiday, I have just three work days, including today, until the 15th of October. So, despite the continuing drizzle, I decided to start digging again. Cleaned up another corner of the garden.
But, I paid the price.
Hopefully, it's a bit drier tomorrow!
--------------------------------------------
Blue Jays lost 1- 8 today. Watching them is sort of like weeding in the rain. Apparently, I love pain!
Stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment