Yesterday, I was impressed with Gary and Jill completing 58 years.
Today, my heroes are my childhood buddy Wayne and Judy who are marking their 63rd anniversary. Awesome!
Doc and Nadine are also celebrating an anniversary today. Six is not as big a number, but still a happy day. See you in Kincardine on Sunday folks.
------------------------------------------------
I only spent an hour and a half at the greenhouse today. Busy day planned. But, I managed to clean up and mulch one garden.
And, planted some spent Tulips in another garden. You won't see the results of that until next spring.
--------------------------------------------------
Matt and Maureen joined us this afternoon for a game of Skip-Bo. For some reason the ladies won 😠.
Then we headed to Chuck's Roadhouse to see if the rib special was as good as the steaks we previously enjoyed.
You get this plate, a full rack, for $15.00 on Wednesdays. Sorry, I started eating before I took the picture.The verdict from Matt - a 9. He rates Miller's Ale House in Florida as a 10. Considering that Miller's $15.99 price converts to over $22 Canadian that's not a bad rating. And he will be returning.



No comments:
Post a Comment