Thursday, May 2, 2024

Driver Required

 Today was son David's 64th birthday.  I think that means I'm getting really old!  

Wished him all the best yesterday because today I was heading to Chippewa Creek for golf.  But it was not much fun.  It was cart path only for the carts, and I'm not smart enough to hit the ball near the path, so I did a lot of walking back and forth.

Only lasted 15 holes before I called it a day.  Al lasted 16, Matt 17.  Only Calvin (who was walking - but not sideways like the rest of us) finished 18.  

Better days ahead!

-----------------------------------------------

Our vacation at Orange Lake for 2025 has now been booked.  We're in a 2 bedroom, in a high rise in the River Island village (where the water park is) from January 5 to February 28.  Love our timeshare!

The next step is to find someone to share the driving on the way down with me in exchange for some vacation time with us.  Mardi hates the drive down and intends to fly.  Any volunteers?

------------------------------------------------

Watched my second hockey game in years tonight.  Leafs have won both games.  Perhaps I'd better watch the next one too.

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment