Today was golf day for the Dofasco League. Unfortunately, Matt and Gary were not well enough to join us, so I invited John Buckley to fill in again.
Some of you know John. Some of you know Al Knapp. Some of you know both. And now they know each other. And you can guess the rest of the story. Calvin and I couldn't stop laughing at their repartee. Reminded me of Wayne and Shuster (I know that a lot of my readers won't know who they were).
It was a beautiful day for golf, although we didn't do the game justice. Probably having too much fun with our good friends.--------------------------------------------
As requested, Monica sent me a picture of her parking performance today.
Hope you approve of my parking job!!!!



Monica, I approve. And I hear that you and your friend could hardly fit into the car after you loaded it with plants! I definitely approve of that! Thanks, and enjoy your ferns!
-------------------------------------------
Stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment