Friday, February 9, 2024

Where is Saskatchewan?

 Headed to the bingo this morning.  Usual result.  But we did have one humourous moment when one of the winners was from Saskatchewan.  One bright lady said "where is Saskatchewan?".  I felt like yelling "next to North Dakota?" but she probably wouldn't have known where that was either.

----------------------------------------

And while we're talking about people, I saw a video today that asked a question: were the people described below from the NFL or the NBA?

- 36 have been charged with spousal abuse

- 7 for fraud

- 19 for writing bad cheques

- 117 have had at least two bankruptcies

- 3 have been charged with assault

- 71 cannot be issued a credit card

- 14 for drug abuse

- 8 for shoplifting

- 21 currently facing lawsuits

- 84 for drunk driving.

What would be your answer - NBA or NFL?

How about the 435 members of the U.S. Congress!

I wonder what the numbers would be for our Canadian parliamentarians?

---------------------------------------

As you can tell we had a bit of a boring day.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Stay happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment