Jo-Anne appears to be hooked on Skip-Bo. It's an interesting game with three players.
But Mardi is not giving the new recruit any sympathy. She's crushing us both.
---------------------------------------------
Mardi and I headed to Crane's Bend for 9 holes (which seems to be my limit these days). I chopped a couple more strokes off my score. If this keeps up, some day I may be willing to share the number.
We saw a couple of turtles today - one was a big boy.
Also saw a small gator, but not worth a picture.
------------------------------------
This evening we headed to Disney Springs for our weekly visit with Jeff Howell.
He always remembers that we're from Hamilton.
And Jeremy, our waiter, remembered from last week that I was drinking Yeungling.
A bit scary, but it makes you feel good (Jeff's and Jeremy's memory - and the Yeungling 😏).
-------------------------------------------
Tomorrow the ladies plan to do some swimming. I'll get the van serviced, filled up, and washed, ready for our trip to Mount Dora on Saturday.
Stay well.




No comments:
Post a Comment