Thursday, February 29, 2024

House of Blues

 We had an interesting experience today when Security and EMS showed up at a neighbouring condo.  We think it was a maternity event.


In a nice touch, the resort sent over a bus to take the rest of the family to the hospital.
----------------------------------------------
We've been to the House of Blues so many Thursdays that Jeremy remembers that I drink Yeungling beer, and Mardi and I are on a first name basis with Jeff Howell.

And he hugged the ladies too!

Tonight I got to enjoy three sets by Jeff, Casey and Tommy (the ladies were exploring Disney Springs while I waited for a table and heard the first set).

Mardi and I will be back Jeff!
-----------------------------------------
Tomorrow we mail Pat and Carol home.  It's been a good week, capped off by a Skip-Bo win for Carol and I tonight.

Stay warm and well folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment