The ladies did their own Splash and Stretch this morning, after which we headed for Winter Park and the Morse Museum.
Nice day for a drive but, unfortunately, the museum is not open on Mondays - poor planning Bud!
Nevertheless, we had a good afternoon, starting with the Scenic Boat Tour.
Then, lunch at a Thai restaurant, followed by Haagen Dazs ice cream.
We also enjoyed the Central Park area of Winter Park, including the Peacock Statue tribute to a young lady planned by a Scout member.
------------------------------------------------
After we got home the Toque Lady straightened out the ball of wool that had put her to sleep in the car.
I think that they felt sorry for me after the Morse fiasco so they let Carol and me win at Skip-Bo. And then I won two games of Mexican Train. That was fun - I'll have to screw up again tomorrow!
Stay well my friends.



No comments:
Post a Comment