Back home in Hamilton they're celebrating Simoni Lawrence Day. He has been an important part of the Tiger-Cats for several years.
My interest in the Cats started in the days of Bernie Faloney, Joe Zuger, and that lovable Vince Mazza (immortalized in Vince Mazza Way near Costco). But after Chuck Ealey got traded in 1974 I lost interest and gave up my season's tickets. A long time ago now!
I've only had a passing (as opposed to ground game😉 ) interest since then.
-----------------------------------------
This morning we headed over to the bingo. A huge crowd wanted to play. When I lined up to get tickets, the lineup went all the way around the pool from where I'm standing. By the time I got to the other end the line still went almost around the pool!
No luck once again! But you get to talk to nice people while you're there.-----------------------------------------
Donated three found balls to the local tee and then wandered around the pond. Saw a Tricolored Heron catching fish, and an Anhinga, which was drying off its feathers.
---------------------------------------
If you were wondering what Mardi's idle hands have been up to while I'm so busy 😇check these pictures out.
First off, she just completed (after five weeks of tedious work) her 1,000 piece puzzle.
And she's also knitted 13 toques for the homeless.....................with more to come!
And she's kept me alive, which is not an easy task!-------------------------------------------
The internet has been in and out all day, our TV isn't working tonight, and the entertainment at Tradewinds was apparently cancelled. What a life!
Ignore me and stay well.






No comments:
Post a Comment