Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Bored and Lonely

 I missed a birthday yesterday as Mardi's niece Rachelle celebrated her special day.  Today, Rachelle's sister Rebeccah celebrates her special day.  Best wishes to both.

-----------------------------------------------------

Mardi headed back to bed this morning - the nerve endings don't jump as much when she's lying down.  So, being bored and lonely, I headed to the greenhouse.  Not intending to do any work but just to see friendly faces.  As it turned out Kent and Sean let me help separate the Canna Lilys.


Did that job in jig time.  The tub below was full when I finished.


-----------------------------------------------

Yesterday I mentioned that John and I had solved some of the world's problems.  To correct that, we solved a couple of Canadian problems.

But there is something going on that we cannot solve.  It's a long story, but certainly worth reading:

https://www.newsweek.com/2021/12/31/millions-angry-armed-americans-stand-ready-seize-power-if-trump-loses-2024-1660953.html

I believe that the author of that story is right on.  Over the next three years we will likely witness the demise of the U.S. as we have known it.  The only question in my mind is why nobody is calling what Trump and his minions are doing what it is - treason.

------------------------------------------------

Starting to hear of folks we know who have caught the virus or have been exposed to it.  With the exponential growth of the Omicron variant this will become much more common.  

The people noted below are not helping the problem.


Thanks for sending this along David.

-------------------------------------------------

Be careful.  Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment