Well! We got a taste today of what we have to look forward to this winter. Not nice enough to go anywhere, and because of the virus you can't go there anyway.
Those Mums have been flowering for almost two months now. When they're gone it will really look bleak (that margarine tub beside them is holding Mardi's oak forest to be - talk about an Optimist!).
I passed the day by watching four episodes of Home Town on HGTV (except for the short period when I had a nap).
Mardi was far more productive.
Best ginger cookies I've ever tasted!
----------------------------------------
Vaccine provided, I would like to spend Christmas week next year in romantic New Orleans, as we did on our first Christmas together. Then head to Florida for a couple of months. But we have to survive this winter first.
Obviously we have to come up with a better plan for those dreaded winter days. You can only play cards or watch TV for so long.
-------------------------------------------
Stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment