Friday, November 6, 2020

An Obese Turtle

 First off, I have to include a comment that Anderson Cooper made after Trump's latest comments about the election:

“That is the president of the United States. That is the most powerful person in the world, and we see him like an obese turtle on his back flailing in the hot sun, realizing his time is over,” Cooper said following Trump’s Thursday evening press conference.

Rude, but well said!

It appears to me that some of the regular Republican base decided to support their House and Senate candidates, but chose to dump Trump so that their party could get a new leader and regain some sense of honour and decency.

Joe Biden is still poised to take the crown jewel and it should be decided tomorrow (then will come the Trump antics - fasten your seat belts).

-------------------------------------------

I have finished the gardening on the west side and front of David's property.  Now I'm working my way up the driveway.

I've reached the first hydro pole.  Just another 200 yards to go.  I'm working in red clay (that's red mulch covering it up in the picture) and I'm only good for a couple of hours of that kind of physical labour a day, but I'll be back at it tomorrow.

------------------------------------------

Stay well.  Keep positive thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment