Finished framing half of the septic system today. Should finish it tomorrow.
I know that those of you who are familiar with septic systems must be scratching your heads about my "framing" task. You just aren't familiar with septic systems that are required for retail operations. David's system is the size of a small housing lot.
Tomorrow, after I finish the project, I'll take a picture.
---------------------------------------
So, with the news that we are dependent on vaccines produced in other countries, I guess we should have a lottery regarding when each of us will be able to get the vaccine for the coronavirus. Second quarter maybe for the vulnerable?
Bottom line: we need to be even more vigilant as the infection and death rates escalate. Let's not become a statistic!
I am going to be an Optimist and assume that Mardi and I will still be around to be vaccinated in time to head south for next winter (the one after this one).
------------------------------------------
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment