Monday, November 9, 2020

Golf 's End of Season.

 The big event today was our golf outing with Gary and Al at Southbrook Golf.  


And I think we all broke 100!  Of course, darkness preventing us from finishing the last two holes may have played a part in that.

Al won two Dog Meats, while Mardi won one.  Gary and I were simply spectators today.

I did have some difficult shots to make.


I didn't put it in the water - but I only advanced it about a foot.  So had to take a drop, which allowed me to drown the ball in the next creek crossing.


I also had six three putt greens today - Southbrook greens are a lot faster than those at MontHill.

Nevertheless, it was a good way to finish the season with special friends.  We enjoyed a grilled cheese sandwich and a beer after the round.

The clubs go back into storage tomorrow.  Till next season.

The only golf we're going to enjoy in the coming days will be the Masters, which has been delayed from April till this week.

---------------------------------------

Trump is still trying to defy gravity and delay the inevitable.  He'll make it as difficult as possible for Biden to begin his term.  And his sycophants are keeping Biden's people from getting started in their jobs.

---------------------------------------------

Stay well.  Be careful.


No comments:

Post a Comment