Friday, November 27, 2020

Master Chef

 My kids will probably die of shock when they see this picture.


Not because I'm sticking my tongue out, but because I'm doing something in the kitchen!  Helping (a bit) to make ginger cookies.  My previous best achievement was heating soup.  

Well geez, you can't be good at everything!

-------------------------------------------

David is on town water.  He even has his own fire hydrant to protect the greenhouse.


But Grimsby hasn't run sewers out this far..........and they're not likely to in the near future.  David's side of the highway is ruled by the Niagara Escarpment Commission.  And, a couple of years ago, Ontario designated the other side as "greenspace", derailing the Town's plans for development.

So, if you have a retail store and customers use the washroom, this is what you end up with.


Besides the six turrets you see in the foreground, there are three more single turrets across the field.  Altogether it takes up about a par 3 worth of space.

By framing the equipment I can cut the grass more easily.

-----------------------------------------

I don't think that Trump is insane, but he's definitely missing important pieces of the human genome.  Honesty, humanity, modesty, and reality, among others.

January 20 can't come soon enough.  He won't go away, but he will be more irrelevant.

------------------------------------------

Stay well.  Be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment