Mardi and I usually go to the Stoney Creek War Memorial at the junction of Queenston Road and King Street on Remembrance Day to witness the wreath laying and ceremony. Today was the first time in a long while that we had to watch it on TV. Ottawa did a fine job!
Doesn't matter whether it's live or on TV we still end up with wet faces.
Trillium Hill noted the occasion as well.
I see that Trump came out of his hidey-hole for a few minutes to pretend he cares about America's dead heroes.
Meantime, he's abdicated his presidential responsibilities, while over 100,000 Americans each day are contracting the virus and he's doing nothing to combat it - prefers to feel sorry for himself and try to get "even".
-----------------------------------------------
Did my two hours at the greenhouse. Progress is slow but steady.
Back there again tomorrow, and I have to remember to bring home a small container of dirt for Mardi to plant some acorns she found. Anybody want an Oak tree?
-----------------------------------------------
Stay well. Don't work out in a gym - dig red clay instead.

No comments:
Post a Comment