Monday, September 14, 2020

 Another slow day.  A couple of days of irregular heart beats slowed me down.  Today was back to normal, but I chose to still take it easy - after all, tomorrow is a golf day!

Echocardiogram, scheduled weeks ago, finally takes place on Wednesday.

I've been living with this for several years (started soon after I met Mardi- she stole my heart and I haven't been the same since!)  Love you babe😍!

Controlled it by staying away from MSG for a long time, but it will eventually require a pacemaker.  I wonder if that will help my golf game?

------------------------------------------------

Received a Turkish proverb from my friend Wayne:

The forest was shrinking but the trees kept voting for the axe… for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood he was one of them.

The Trump handle says Coronavirus is nothing, under control, going away.  The sharp part (can't believe I said that about Trump) admitted to Woodward that it was a killer.  Does this mean that Republicans are wooden heads?

-------------------------------------------------

Stay calm.  Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment