Wednesday, June 10, 2020

You Have A Choice

I've been wrestling with the concern I have about filling up mail boxes of people who aren't interested in my verbal meanderings.  The email threads were started to make it easier for folks to receive, but they also make more work for the other folks who would like it to stop.  So, here is my solution: I will continue to post on the blog - dorsalsdiary.blogspot.com - and will also continue to copy and paste to email.  But, now you will have to opt in to get the email.  So, if you want to continue on the list please let me know.  Otherwise you will be free of my twisted mind, but you could still check on the blog from time to time if you wanted.
--------------------------------------------
Decided to take a day off from golf/greenhouse.  Talked the resident barber into cutting my hair.  Third time, she's getting pretty good - just one "oops" today!

As payback, I let her win at cards😢.
--------------------------------------------
In a show of optimism we have booked a week of vacation.  Had some timeshare points that would have expired this year, so we've booked a studio unit at Shell Vacations Club @ Carriage Hills Resort, which I think is one of the properties at which Barbara and Jo-Ann own time, for the first week of September.  It's located at Horseshoe Valley and golf is nearby.
---------------------------------------------
Just because they have relaxed the rules doesn't mean the pandemic is over.  It just means they have room for you in the ICU.  Stay safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment