Saturday, June 13, 2020

I'm in Rehab

Got so wound up with yesterday's Systemic Racism piece that I forgot to include a milestone event - Matt and Maureen celebrated their 16th wedding anniversary.  Congratulations M & M!
------------------------------------------
Mardi loves to get out on the balcony early in the morning, usually wrapped in a blanket to keep warm.  Here are a couple of pictures she took at 5:30 a.m. this morning.  The Toronto skyline through the trees...
.......and our Skaevola planter which is doing just fine (if you buy one of these, make sure you keep it well watered - they're beautiful but thirsty devils).
---------------------------------------
Mardi and I golfed at MontHill with Rada Buckley today.
She brought muffins and gorp.  Awesome!

Unfortunately John was under the weather and missed a great golf day.  Next time John!
In a spirit of generosity I gave Mardi too many strokes and lost the round.  Next time Bud!

---------------------------------------------

Will soon be turning the TV on for the first time today, so I'm going to post this before I get upset again.

As they say in B.C., "Stay kind, calm and safe".

No comments:

Post a Comment