Sunday, June 28, 2020

Another Bad Game

We're still trying to get in golf games with all the friends with whom we normally play.  Today, we were able to enjoy the company of Monica and Jim Maguire at MontHill.

Unfortunately, my travails at my golf game are still with me.  And, I managed to drag my friends down to my level - a dubious distinction!

Nevertheless, we all survived, bolstered by a beverage at the end in our favourite shady spot behind Gold 9's green.
Despairingly, a close-up of Monica's drink revealed the dreaded Corona.  "Extra" at that!

That's my Moosehead that Mardi is holding.  She drank a Bud - pretty appropriate I would say.  Love you too babe!

But the heat and all the strokes I needed pretty well wiped me out.  So no work on the kitchen, although I did finish painting the frame this morning before golf.

Tomorrow the doors go back on and Mardi can have her kitchen back for a while.
-----------------------------------------
I haven't turned on the TV news yet.  Don't have enough energy left to get upset, so I'll publish what I've posted so far.
-----------------------------------------
Be calm. Be kind. Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment