On days that I golf, I wear my Golf GPS/Fitbit/Watch. Today was one of those days.
I was in the middle of breakfast when it buzzed. I looked down and it was saying "Move!". Holy crap Batman, did Mardi reprogram the damn thing? Is anyone watching me? What just happened? These are definitely scary times!
However, by the end of the golf round I had taken 6552 steps, versus the 5831 target the stupid device told me I needed to take. So, hopefully we'll be on better speaking terms next golf day!
------------------------------------------------------
Mike Pence, Trump's coronavirus captain has declared the pandemic over. The fact that their total deaths are over 120,000 and forecast to get to 200,000 doesn't count. It's all due to testing Mike says.
I didn't know that taking a coronavirus test could cause you to die!
--------------------------------------------
Canada has about 10% of the population of the U.S. Our death count from the virus is less than 7% of theirs. That spread should increase as our infection rates are falling and theirs are rising in almost half of the states.
So, the four year advantage we have in life expectancy should grow slightly larger. And they just don't get it!
----------------------------------------------
I'm very glad that I've got in as much travelling as I have. Mardi and I knocked off Alaska, my 50th state in 2017. Everything in North America is a repeat now, except Nunavut and the North-West Territories.
For the next year or so it will just be Ontario. Won't venture any further until I'm vaccinated.
-----------------------------------------------
Have to go. Time for ice cream (actually ice milk) and berries. Stay well. Stay calm. Be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment