I missed posting yesterday because there was no interesting news, I didn't want to just fill space, and frankly I was wondering how many of the folks on the mailing list really cared any more.
Apparently one of my daughters and my brother do! (I'm not sure if Ron King cares or if he just doesn't have anything else to do, but I take his threat seriously!)
And my camera is back among the living. I turned it on and let the battery totally drain. Scared it into submission! Recharged, it seems OK now.
------------------------------ -------------
Today we golfed with Matt and Maureen, her first time out with us since she had another stent inserted last month. She just crushed the ball today - I'll have to look into that stent thing!
For me it was a good day too. Just 6 strokes over my age! Despite that, my dear wife only took pictures of the result of one my bad swings.
Had to waste a shot getting back on the fairway. The green is through the trees to the right.
Sorry about the golf story Roger. Beautiful weather - you should get out of your basement more often!
------------------------------ --------------------
So, who do you want to see as Joe Biden's pick for VP? My choice would be Kamala Harris. Former prosecutor, very articulate, and tough when needed. And she has black and indigenous DNA. If chosen, she could very well end up being the first female President of the U.S. Sounds good to me!
------------------------------ -------------------
Till tomorrow (probably). Stay well. Don't break anything else in the house Barbara! Miss you guys.



No comments:
Post a Comment