Saturday, May 2, 2026

Project Complete?

 Today I finished my planned work on the "cottage".


Now it looks like a worker might live there.

I thought that it was finished, but perhaps it needs one more touch - a weathervane!  So, Mardi has been issued a challenge - find a yard sale weathervane for me.

----------------------------------

This project dates back to January when David drove me to Florida but wouldn't let me pay for his return flight.  I decided to get even, and eventually came up with this idea to make that happen.

By now, you readers know that my brand of humour is whimsical.  Lighthearted and comfortable.  I've spent many happy, satisfying hours working on the "cottage", and now, coincidentally, I have completed it on David's 66th birthday.  We're even David.  Happy birthday!

---------------------------------

And the Blue Jays came through again.  The highlight was the first eight batters in the 8th all scored.  The final was 11 - 4.  Well done!

Malcolm, I had a shot of Teacher's to celebrate.

Stay well folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment