Thursday, May 7, 2026

A Winning Strategy

 Happy birthday to Sandy Weaver today.  Mardi and friends are planning a June visit to Forest and will see you then.  All the best Sandy.

-----------------------------------

Some quiet days so far this week.  I golfed for the first time in this Canadian season on Monday, and broke 100!  It's amazing how low you can score when you omit three holes 😎.

Tuesday I rode the lawn mower for three hours and got all of the grass cut.

Wednesday I played hooky.

Today, I finished refurbishing the Trillium logo garden down front.

Before..............

............and after I spent two hours on my knees digging, took two wagonloads to the compost pile, and added 16 (broken) bags of mulch.


The bags of mulch are in such thin plastic that a lot of them don't last the season.  For David it's definitely a loss leader!  For me, it's a freebee.

------------------------------------------------

The Blue Jays have caught on to my golf strategy.  The stopped their losing streak today - they didn't play 😏.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment