When I arrived at Trillium Hill today the parking situation was absolutely crazy. So Parking Attendant became my gig for the next three hours (until the skies emptied). Thanks for the pic Sarah-Jean.
David brought the chair out for me but I had little chance to use it. Parking was a zoo.
It was an interesting day and I'll share three takeaways.
First, one of the drivers that I directed was this one.
Seems kind of strange, but there is a fork behind the cab and one of the sayings at the rear would indicate that he is a farmer - so, kind of like a Head Gardener in a way. We're kindred folk I guess. I suppose that's why he's waving to me.
Except that "Sic Semper Tyrannus" (on the top of the fender), was what John Wilkes Booth shouted after he assassinated Abraham Lincoln. So not that kindred after all.
The second discovery today is that a significant proportion of the population should not be allowed to drive cars. Totally incompetent!
And third, I was amazed at the number of electric vehicles that drove in today. I think that a research study would be justified to see if the percentage of gardeners who drive EVs is higher than the overall population.
---------------------------------
That's all the philosophical meandering for me today.
Stay well.
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment