The last two days we have had very hot (31C), humid, sunny weather with no breeze (sorry we have to complain folks) and we have spent most of our time indoors watching the Olympics.
This evening we ventured out for a round of Putt Putt. Somehow I managed to get four holes in one, but I only beat Mardi by two strokes in the end. It was a long hot, exhausting walk home 😥.
--------------------------------------
Speaking of exhaustion, daughter Kathryn sent me some pictures of the last time I did the "silly old man" thing.
I think that I was only about 74 that time. But it did take quite a bit out of me.
Later that year I discovered that I had three blocked arteries. Silly old man indeed, but I haven't changed much. Bring it on!
------------------------------------------
Tomorrow morning we'll be cheering for the Canadian Men's Hockey Team. Fingers crossed.
And we'll be watching for our owl friends. This is their tree, and behind it our unit.
Stay well.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment