The chill persists, and some of the plants are showing stress.
We'll keep an eye on them and see how they recover.
We had a couple of issues with our new location. The patio screen door wouldn't fasten, so in breezy conditions it would slam back and forth. And the mattress in the master bedroom had a cavity that made it difficult for we old people to move once trapped.
Called Resort Services and they sent a guy who replaced a part on the door frame that solved the screen problem. Then he called on his workmate to help him flip the mattress. They even remade the bed - I promised not to tell their wives. Great service!
Then I called on the housemaid to clean the patio door windows.
I think that she's apprenticing for a job in A.J.'s window cleaning business. 😁
OK there is a price that I have to pay for those lies. So I let Mardi win at cribbage and at mini putt golf (tough course and note the winter vest under the jacket). Plus 12C high today.
---------------------------------------------





No comments:
Post a Comment