Friday, February 13, 2026

A Good Day

 Editor's Note:  The author of this blog did not post yesterday due to a personal loss.  He blew his Super Bowl winnings on a stupid Bingo game.

But today I did much better, matching Mardi's score on the Reserve Golf Course.  Unfortunately, the names and scores were redacted on the score sheet.

The only evidence remaining is this picture of Mardi playing to the green on the hole which borders our back door.


She avoided the water on the left, as did her  partner.

----------------------------------------

The Canadian men defeated the U.S. in the curling round robin event today.  The women were smarter and lost, which will reduce the risk of increased tariffs being threatened by you know who.

-----------------------------------------

Mardi and I plan a romantic dinner tomorrow.  I thought about giving her long stemmed roses, but I figured that they wouldn't look so good by the time Trillium Hill was able to deliver them to her.

However, the rest of you guys at home still have time.  Make your lady happy.  And say hi to David and Sean and Alex for me.

-----------------------------------------

Happy Valentines Day.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment