Today's birthday wishes go to Rebecca's husband James. Another person who's birthday is overshadowed by the holiday celebrations. All the best!
--------------------------------------
Mardi and I wish you all the best through the holidays. It's a time to celebrate, a time to be joyous, to start to think about where we go from here.
Tomorrow morning, Mardi will be heading to A.J.'s to join her son and Michelle and Reggie. I'm going to David's to spend time with his family. A highlight of the year for Mardi and for me. We can forget our health issues and all of the world's crises for one wonderful morning as we keep (some of) family close.
Mardi will be thinking of son Greg and Ethan and Chloe . I will be thinking of Barbara, Yancy, Kayt and Rowan enjoying snow in Ottawa and Jo-Ann, Kathryn and Anna dealing with rain on Vancouver Island.
We wish you all the very best Christmas and a prosperous and healthy New Year as we start to pack for our winter vacation.
Stay well and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment