Thursday, December 25, 2025

Christmas Memories

 As planned, I went to David's to spend Christmas morning with him, Sue and the family.

Sarah-Jean attended virtually..........


.................from her car in the parking lot.  She is staying with her aunts and cousin in Victoria and didn't want to wake them up.  Merry Christmas Jo=Ann, Kathryn and Anna.

Malcolm had some fun.


And Ewen decided to pick Charlie up.


I tripped over Charlie as I was getting up to leave, but no damage.  Apparently, I don't have bone density problems - my dense area is top shelf.

That's Sean watching Ewen.  No other pictures of him - he's the mature brother!

Lots of memories resurfaced during our conversations. Altogether a fine morning and a very merry Christmas indeed.  And thanks for a great breakfast David!

-----------------------------------------------

I hope that you all have had a good Christmas too.  Stay well.



No comments:

Post a Comment