Thought that I should finish the story about the Christmas tree stands. First, you take this tapered drill and drill a hole up into the base of the trunk of the tree.
Then, you stand four trees on the steel posts to display them for the customers.-------------------------------Meanwhile, my love has been sitting on a balcony in Mexico, overlooking the pool, and drinking rye. Not fair! What a tease!
The closest that I could come to getting even was to have a pre-Christmas lunch with brother Roger and sister Judy.
We talked for four hours, reminiscing about our lives and our heritage. I only came to tears three or four times.
It was a wonderful way to spend time together.
--------------------------------------------
Then it was off to my Optometrist to follow up on light flashes that I have been getting at night, which suggest a retina trying to detach.
You know that I have been complaining about our health care system lately, still on a waiting list for over five months regarding my carpal tunnel problem, and Mardi waiting for cataract surgery.
Well, this time it was different. I called the Optometrist yesterday and got today's appointment. After examining me she then got me an appointment at the St. Joseph's Urgent Care Eye Clinic for an hour later.
They didn't find a problem, but they in turn have booked me for 11:15 on December 16 with the doctor who lasered my eyes in 2009. Excellent response! I definitely want this issue to be dealt with before we leave for Florida!
(Judy, in case he lasers me again, are you available to get me to, 867 Upper Paradise, and fro? Mardi will still be drinking Rye in Mexico that day.)
------------------------------------------
And tonight, the Optimist Club's Christmas dinner. Sat with Ed and Rose who will be joining us in Florida for 12 days in February. Another nice night.
-------------------------------------------
Stay well.




.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment