Saturday, December 14, 2024

Queen of the Yucatan

 Happy birthday today to Sandro, and to Mardi's nephew Julien Couture.

-----------------------------------------

A.J. sent along this picture of his mom today.

Mardi is having way too much fun!

Meanwhile, poor me.  I have been a wimp regarding the greenhouse for the past couple of days.  The job jar only contains outdoor projects right now, and very cold and windy doesn't seem to agree with me.

But I managed to spend a couple of hours there today, correcting an electrical issue (those lights in the picture below), moving my Oak saplings close to the greenhouse so that they have a better chance of surviving in their pots, and cleaning up a couple of gardens including this one.


These plants (can't remember their name, a common occurrence for me these days) have refused to totally succumb to the freezing weather.
 I got tired of waiting, so I cleaned them up today.


Still crisp!  Amazing!  And hard to believe that they produced all of the growth shown in the first picture.

---------------------------------------

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment