Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Wacky Wednesday

 Drove Mardi to her office this morning so she could retrieve her car from storage.  So, I just got to use our underground parking for two nights 😞.  I'm back yarding it again until December - what a thoughtful guy I am 😇.

Then I headed to the greenhouse to start repairing stuff.  First project is the Wacky Wednesday (a sales day) sign.  Totally rotted, so I have started to build a new one.


Got sticker shock when I visited the lumber yard.  One sheet of 5/8 plywood, good one side, $75!  This will be an expensive sign!

------------------------------------------------
Mardi and I attended our first Optimist meeting of the year.  The main topic was the need for volunteers for our booth at the Winona Peach Festival in August.  That's our main fund raising venture for the year.  We'll be there.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment