No particular news today, but some advice.
First the no news. I spent the day unpacking, putting stuff away, renewing prescriptions, saying hi to my son and grandson at the greenhouse. Nothing exciting, but it felt good.
Now the advice. As I always do, I also checked off my credit card receipts against three months of statements. Took a long while, but it was worth it. While my card was helping me spend money in Florida, it was also apparently allowing someone to spend $39.54 at a place that, on the statement, goes by hamiltondigsubs. So I called the credit card phone centre and told them about it. Now my card will be cancelled and replaced in case there is another fraudulent attempt to use it.
Over the years I have discovered over $2,000 worth of fraudulent charges on my credit cards. Makes the job of keeping and checking all my receipts worthwhile. Hope you all do the same. It always bewilders me when I hear folks say they don't want their receipts.
Tomorrow it's back to the greenhouse. Apparently they need me 😉- stuff is broken.
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment