Hilton Head Island was our destination today so we could spend a bit of time with my three daughters. I don't get to see them very often, particularly Barbara and Jo-Ann who live in Ottawa.
We stopped at Shelter Cove where there was a craft show in progress. I was particularly intrigued by the guy who works for a flooring company. He takes the scrap ends of the flooring and makes signs from them.
My favourite can't be shown on this family blog - sorry.
We met the girls after lunch and they took us down the boardwalk through the marsh to the beach.
These are all my ladies on the beach.
We played the dice game, Farkle. Unfortunately, Jo-Ann and Kathryn hogged the limelight, winning all the games and leaving the other folk behind.

Dinner at the Crazy Crab was very good, and our high energy waitress, Kristen, took our picture.
We parted after dinner and Mardi and I ended up in Beaufort, S.C.
That effectively ends our winter vacation. We have fourteen hours of driving ahead of us to get home. Hopefully by Monday afternoon.
Stay warm and well.




No comments:
Post a Comment