A few words to clarify/explain/whine about yesterday's card game loss. For several days, Matt and I had been leading, but in the final hand we were narrowly defeated.
Our excuse is that over the course of the game the ladies got over 50 more wild cards than we did. Not fair!
-----------------------------------------
Tonight being Thursday, Mardi and I headed to Disney Springs to see Jeff Howell.
Mardi photo-bombed an Iowa group picture.
Fortunately, Disney doesn't allow guns, so she survived.
Once again, Jeremy remembered that I drank Yeungling and Mardi drank Ultra. Not only that, but when he saw Mardi and me removing beer tabs he brought us a handful. Elizabeth (our neighbour in the Shoreliner who we collect for) - that next wheelchair won't be long coming.
Jeremy and his partner, Tiffany, serve the whole House of Blues patio. They are just about the best that I've seen! Never stop moving.
On the way home, we got to enjoy some of Disney's fireworks.
All in all, another fine night!
Stay well.



No comments:
Post a Comment