Thanks for putting up with me and my topic yesterday. But watching that "Miracle On The Hudson" show was somewhat enlightening for me. And I think that my improved focus on family and friends almost 40 years ago is what probably led me to start the blog during Covid so that I wouldn't lose touch with them.
Anyway, thanks!
-----------------------------------
A note to Kathy Gruhl: if you and Lorrie are in Kissimmee any Sunday please get in touch with us. We can enjoy an evening with the duelling pianos together.
-----------------------------------
Today was visitors' day......
......and they kept coming.
Mexican Train was the game of the day - and I edged out Sarah-Jean at the end. Lots of fun.
During the game a violent thunderstorm went on around us, but by the time the ladies were ready to head home it was all clear.
Sarah-Jean heads back to Ottawa on Thursday so we won't see her again on this trip. Best of luck at the new job Nurse!
--------------------------------
Stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment